You have to use your own eBay account with this Service. Your eBay username and password will not be shared with anyone and will not be used for any other reason beyond the scope of usage of Dropshie. You have to agree to all eBay agreements that apply to listings you are managing. eBay listings are the sole responsibility of the individual sellers. You understand that such listings can be charged for a fee on a one off or on a monthly basis when listed as GTC.
Dropshie does not accept any liability for any damage of any kind or money loss that could happen to you either in a direct or indirect usage of Dropshie.
Dropshie is an automated system that in order to perform its purpose is working with multiple 3rd party APIs that can provide inaccurate data from time to time.
EBay® is a registered trademark of eBay, Inc. This service is not a subsidiary of eBay, Inc.
Access to the Service is logged for security reasons. Anonymous statistical information is gathered for future internal improvements. All source code, including add-ons and other related plug-ins, is copyrighted material to Dropshie. Modification of the source code is not permitted without prior written approval.
We reserve the right to deny the service to anyone at any time for any reason.
This Agreement replaces and supersedes any prior verbal understandings, written communications and representations.
Terms and Conditions
By signing up for the Dropshie.com, henceforward “Dropshie”, service, henceforward, “Service” or any of the extra services included or sold separately, henceforward, “Extra Services” you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions henceforward, “Agreement”. Any new features or Extra Services which will be added to the Service will be also subject to the Agreement unless stated otherwise. Dropshie reserves the right to update or change the Agreement without any prior notice to its signed-up users henceforward “Users”. You are advised to check the Agreement from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Limitation of Liability
Dropshie shall not be liable for any special, consequential, incidental, punitive, direct or indirect damages or loses of profit arising from or relating to but not limited to any breach of this agreement and/or use of the Service regardless of any notice of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding the above, nothing in this Agreement is intended to limit or restrict the rights of Dropshie to defend its interests.
You hereby agree to indemnify Dropshie and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers from any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
Dropshie does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free nor that the results obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable. Dropshie does not warrant that any errors that exist or may occur in the Service will be corrected.
It is hereby agreed, understood and clarified that any listings made by your Account through the Service are yours alone and that you are fully and solely responsible and liable for such listings and their content.
- Dropshie reserves the right to revise, adjust, modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without any prior notice of any type at any time.
- Dropshie may, but have no obligation to, remove User Content and Accounts containing content that it determines in its sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, explicit or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Agreement.
- Dropshie reserves the right for its employees and/or contractors to use the Service as merchants themselves and might compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- Dropshie does not provide exclusive access to any of its Users and reserves the right to provide the Service to competing parties of any kind.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request official documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- To access and use the Service or the Extra Services, you must register for an Account by providing your full legal name, a valid email address, and/or any other information indicated as required.
- Dropshie may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in its sole discretion.
- By connecting the Service with any third-party accounts owned by you or on your behalf, you hereby grant Dropshie to access such accounts via applicable APIs, for the sole purpose of the functionality of the Service.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Dropshie cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content that is posted using your Dropshie Account (“User Content”).
This Agreement shall become effective once checked and agreed by User with that date set as the “Effective Date” and shall remain in full force on a month-by-month basis until terminated by either party.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for using the Service and Extra Services are subject to change upon prior notice and will only apply to future Term invoices. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to drophie.com. Dropshie reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Service or any part of the Service or any Extra Services with or without prior notice. Dropshie shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Cancellation and Termination
You may cancel your Account at any time by cancelling payments via PayPal.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service and/or your Account for any reason, without notice and at any time.
Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- You will no longer be able to access your Account
- You will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees
- All of your data will be deleted from Dropshie database
Third Parties Services
In addition to these Terms, you also agree to be bound by additional third parties’ terms of services applicable to your usage of the Service, including without limitation, any listings made by you via the Service.
Dropshie does not provide any warranties with respect to interoperability with third parties services or accounts, has no control over third parties’ services or accounts, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third parties’ services or accounts.
If you provide Dropshie access to a third-party account for the use of the Service, you grant Dropshie permission to access any applicable data and to take any other actions as required for the interoperation of the third-party services with the Service, solely on your behalf. Dropshie is not responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of your data or User Content, or for any corresponding losses or damages you may suffer, as a result of actions of the Service to a third-party service or account.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and/or our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of a third-party service or your relationship with a third-party provider.
- When you register on Dropshie you are required to provide your name and surname, an email address, username and password, we do not share this data with any third parties. We may process your account data "account data” for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is consent or our legitimate interests, namely, the proper administration of our website and business. Our site contains links to other websites; we are not responsible for the privacy practices and/or content of any 3rd party web sites.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely, the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- Financial transactions relating to our website and services are handled by our payment services provider, PayPal. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers' privacy policies and practices at (www.paypal.com).
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes
- We collect non-personally-identifiable information such as but not limited to, your IP address, the type of browser software you use when using the Service or Extra Services, the date and time you visit our Web site and/or utilize our Services and what pages you viewed when visiting our Web site and/or utilizing our Services as part of our analytics program.
- Dropshie may store non-identifying information which does not identify you and was provided to us through your use of the Service and the Registration of your Account, including without limitation, any of your third party’s accounts.
- Dropshie may share your User Content and non-identifiable information with its affiliates. Their use of information shall be limited to these Terms.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to object to processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority
- the right to withdraw consent.
For any inquiries or complaints concerning your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical support is only provided to paying Account holders and is only available via email to the support email.
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to, copyright laws and laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations while using the Service.
The failure of Dropshie to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and Dropshie and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements including but not limited to, verbal or written communications.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
You agree not to reproduce, reverse engineer, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without prior written permission by Dropshie.